Apartment with a big terracce facing the forest and close to Holte har
This unique apartment of 185 m3 with panoramic windows and a beautiful view towards Vejlesøparken's green areas is centrally located with only 2 min. walk to Vejlesøen, 5 min. walk to Holte S-train station and Holte Harbor and 10 min. walk to Holte Midtpunkt and various shopping opportunities.
The apartment offers:
• A spacious entrance hall with plenty of built-in storage space.
• A large bright kitchen with a dining area and all white goods.
• A large dining room in open connection with the living room, with access to the beautiful west-facing terrace and built-in shelving.
• An extremely spacious living room with panoramic windows and floor-to-ceiling sliding door to the balcony which looks directly out onto a protected forest area, making the balcony and the living room private. There is also a wood-burning stove, built-in shelves and ample opportunity for several sofa arrangements.
• An approx. 50 m3 large sunny terrace in the first row to the protected forest area. There is sun from 11 and large planters with beautiful bushes and maintenance-free terrace boards. It's like having your own garden with a beautiful view without having to do all the gardening.
• Three rooms, including one very large bedroom with a built-in wardrobe and its own east-facing balcony, as well as two further spacious rooms, one more of which has a built-in wardrobe.
• Two bright bathrooms with built-in cupboards, shower in both and additional bathtub in one
• Associated private basement room
This unique apartment is also both senior-friendly with good access and a lift, as well as family-friendly with the option of a "children's ward" with two bedrooms and a bathroom with tub at one end and a "parents' ward" with its own bathroom with shower at the other.
You settle practically in the middle of the forest and get optimal conditions for walks, runs, bike rides and excursions in general. The forest in the neighborhood is connected to Geels Forest, and you can cycle all the way to Skodsborg through this. It is only a few steps to Vejlesøen and you can easily walk to Kollelev Mose and Furesøen. Nature is thus omnipresent, while at the same time you are in the middle of all the city's possibilities.
The property is extremely well-functioning with good parking conditions, lift, bicycle cellar, playground, green common areas and ample opportunity for pets. For more information about the property, you can inform yourself at https://vejlesoeparken.dk/
Possibility of partial furnishing.
Not rented out as shared accommodation.
Consumption costs are not included in the rent.